PAINTING AGAIN | Home Chic Club: PAINTING AGAIN

7/03/2012

PAINTING AGAIN



Painting again.... Hahahaha... 

Well, I have a built in closet in the hall. This closet was in the house before my arrival and it is very ugly, so I have never liked it. But I feel sorry for him, so I want too give him second chance. With a coat of a fresh paint and few other changes maybe we finaly become friends. :) 
Since walls in the hallway are white and hallway is quite narrow, I decide to paint it also in white. That will make it less noticeable, and will create the impression of uninterrupted, larger space. Later I will do some changes on it.  That will make it more interesting and more beautiful. I hope... Yesterday I prime it, and today I will begin to paint.


Opet farbam... Hahahahahaha....
Imam u holu ugrađeni plakar. On je bio tu i pre mog dolaska, a kako je napravljen bez imalo smisla za estetiku, nikada mi se nije dopadao. Ipak mi ga je bilo žao, pa sam poželela da mu pružim još  jednu šansu. Sa slojem sveže boje i još nekim dodacima možda na kraju postanemo prijatelji. :)
Kako su zidovi u holu beli, a hol je prilično uzak, odlučila sam i njega obojim u belo. Tako će biti manje primetan i stvoriće se utisak neprekinutog, većeg prostora. Kasnije ću uraditi još neke promene na njemu. Izgledaće interesantije i mnogo lepše. Bar se nadam... Juče sam nanela podlogu, a danas ću početi sa farbanjem.

Here is closet before...
Evo i plakara pre...
Oh.. it`s meee...:)
Oh, to sam jaaaa :)


Wish me luck and have a lovely day!!
Poželite mi sreću. Želim vam divan dan.

Vesna!!




No comments:

Post a Comment