A Free Printable Calendar December 2017 / Monthly Recap | Home Chic Club: A Free Printable Calendar December 2017 / Monthly Recap

12/02/2017

A Free Printable Calendar December 2017 / Monthly Recap

Hello and welcome to another recap! So sorry for not posting lately, I wasn`t feeling so good, but, I`m here now with another free calendar for you and a monthly recap. This recaps are for you to find all the posts in one place in case you missed something.
Speaking of months, I must say, I honestly don't know where this year went...but here we are on the start of December. It was pretty cold here last few days, but no snow so far. Maybe next week...
Now...on to a look back at what I shared in November.
Not much, I know, but, as I said, I was sick, so I did what I can. Life has his own plans sometimes and all we can do is to adjust to that.  

Now, back to my little gift to you each month - Free Calendar.

To cozy up the last month of the year (OMG!!!), I used photo of a beautiful deer . Since we are in winter and holiday season, I thought it would be nice to have a lovely "wintery" (is this really a word??) calendar which will bring you all the way to the Christmas and New Year.

Please find your free copy of the my December 2017 Calendar available for you to download at the end of the post. Always appreciating your continued support and feedback on my blog and on social media... 


DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE DECEMBER CALENDAR 2017
Note: For better result, adjust your printer settings on high and use cardstock paper, if you can. It`s 8.5 x 11 size, but be sure to uncheck option fit picture to frame!

     Thank you so much for stopping by, wishing you a wonderful day!
xoxo,

Free Printable Calendar September Pumpkins

10 comments:

  1. Želim da ti Decembar bude bolji mesec od prethodnog. I da nam pripremiš predloge za prazničnu dekoraciju. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala draga, naravno da hoću, upravo radim na tome! :)

      Delete
  2. Divan post draga Vesna, zaista divan kalendar za ovaj mesec! Zelim ti lep decembar, i da ga provedes tako da isti krunise tvju 2017-u, i da u Novu godinu uđeš fantastičnog raspoloženja.

    Visit me,Hope see you soon. Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala najlepše draga! Želim i ja tebi uspešan Decembar i puno lepih trenutaka za pamćenje na kraju ove godine! xx

      Delete
  3. Kalendar izgleda fantastično! Ja ću morati početi tražiti nešto za cijelu 2018 haha! Jako sam uzbuđena.
    http://forever-blogm.blogspot.ba/2017/12/december-with-zaful-1-cute-comfy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your photos!
    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some fantastic inspirations here by you

    ReplyDelete