DIY Vision Board & Achieving dream life | Home Chic Club: DIY Vision Board & Achieving dream life

2/20/2018

DIY Vision Board & Achieving dream life

As I was saying in this post, with every new year I`ve got my new plans, dreams, goals and resolutions. In order to achieve them, I 
like to use a few tools and one of them is a Vision Board.
If you haven't heard of a vision board, you are missing out on
something that's super fun to make. vision board is a tool that you can use to help clarify, concentrate and maintain focus on specific life goals. It`s an arrangement of images, quotes and ideas, that represents whatever you want to have in your life.
I’m a super visual person. I knew that something like a vision board would help me reach my goals I have set for myself this year, since I’ll see it everyday!

That's why I`m working on this post to show you how to make your own vision board and how to use it to make your dreams come thru!

WHAT YOU`LL NEED?
The first thing you are going to need is some kind of a board -
poster board, cork board, canvas or just a big piece of cardboard. Then you`ll need glue or something to pin your images. Last, but not least you`ll need a bundle of images and quotes that represents your dreams and thing you want to achieve. You can find it on internet (Pinterest, Google..,) or you can just cut it out from your favorite magazines. Finally trinkets of your choice for decoration.
My vision board is a little bit over the top, because it`s huge. I had this empty beautiful picture frame already, so I decided to use it as my vision board. After I printed and cut my images, I started arrange them around, just to make it look right for me. Then I used washi tape instead of glue to attache them, so I can move (or add) things around  when I want to. And, that`s it for the creating part of it. 
WHAT TO INCLUDE ON A VISION BOARD?
Basically you can include anything you dream of.
Your dream: house, car, office, partner, holiday, places to live/visit.
Material things: wardrobe, jewellery, shoes, handbags, makeup, computer, phone, camera.
Your dream business/blog: ideal job, ideal blog, the income you want to generate, who do you want to collaborate with, numbers of your followers, influenster you want to be like etc. 
The ideal state of mind: how you want to feel, what do you want to improve about yourself, what inspires you, how you can inspire and help others. 
The ideal health/fitness goals: ideal diet, weight, ideal fitness routine. 
It`s totally ok to go big and bold on your vision board. It should be filled with the ultimate dreams of yours.

WHERE SHOULD YOU PUT YOUR VISION BOARD?

Anywhere you can see it all the time.

Some people suggest to keep it in a bedroomso it’s the first thing you see in the morning and the last thing you see at night. That means seeing it when you`re starting your day will instantly put you on the right state of mind for the day, and seeing it before falling asleep will remind you what all your hard work is for!

It is also a good idea to display your vision board in home office. Placing your vision board in your direct line of vision will remind you what you are working for. Vision boards, with all your goals on it will encourage you to keep working, and it will keep you focused on things you want in your life.
HOW TO USE YOUR VISION BOARD?
When you continue to give your attention to the things you want, you attract those things into your life (Law of Attraction).
So, look at your vision board regularly, at least once or twice a day, to remember what you are working towards. By adding a visualization practice to your daily routine, you will naturally become more motivated to reach your goals. Visualization activates the creative powers of your subconscious mind and programs your brain to notice available resources that you usually miss. Visualization also helps to attracts people and opportunities you need to achieve your goals.
Another great way to use your vision board is to pick an image (goal) on your vision board and start writing about it like it is happening right that moment. Also describe how it makes you feel. This will encourage you to work harder and stay focused.
In my opinion, it’s a good idea to create a new vision board each year. Vision board is a great helping tool, but also a beautiful chronicle of your dreams, goals and achievements.
P I N  T H I S  F O R  L A T E R!!
Find more DIY Projects  HERE
Follow me on  Pinterest HERE.
__________________

keep in touch!

21 comments:

  1. predobra ideja :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!You are so creative and pics are amazing :) I am following your blog now,hope you can do the same :)

    https://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay, I will, of course! xx

      Delete
  3. замечательный пост, спасибо за него

    https://evgenijamir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jako kreativna ideja, odusevljena sam ovim postovima💜

    everydayema.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your vision board!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog lovely!
    Have a nice day :-)
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some people suggest to keep it in a bedroom, so it’s the first thing you see in the morning and the last thing you see at night. That means seeing it when you`re starting your day will instantly put you on the right state of mind for the day, and seeing it before falling asleep will remind you what all your hard work is for!-This works for sure! Wonderful post! I have seen interesting articles and I will surely follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Predivne ideje! Ja piskaram po sveskama, a vision board je odlična ideja koju sam često praktikovala, a sada si me motivisala da je ponovo napravim.

    Kathy's delight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala draga, baš mi je drago da sam te inspirisala. xx

      Delete
  8. amazing post, dear! it looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post!
    Have a nice end of the week!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that is such a great idea with the vision board!
    Have a really good weekend

    ReplyDelete