March 2020 Printable Calendar | Home Chic Club: March 2020 Printable Calendar

3/14/2020

March 2020 Printable Calendar

Free March 2020 Calendar you can download and print quickly and easily . Use it to decorate your home or office and share with friends and co-workers!
I know I`m very late this month with my free monthly calendar, but I had so much going on lately I totally lost a track of time. Sorry about that, I hope you`ll still find it helpful.

Now, a few facts about this month. March is the third month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian calendar that consists of 31 days. It was the first month of the year in the 10-month Roman calendar. It is considered the seasonal equivalent of September in the opposite hemisphere.

March is also the first month of spring. Although the air temperatures have risen, the first two weeks of March are like Winter and the last 2 weeks as Spring. As you know, in this month, you can wear both boots and slippers, t-shirts and coats, you will need an umbrella often and you can find the first fresh flowers and leaves on the trees.

In March, especially in the last weeks of March, the outdoor activities begin to start, so you may want to plan weekend outdoors or long-weekend activities and vacations. If you want to manage your schedule you may download a March 2020 Calendar and organize your time and events beforehand. After downloading your March 2020 Calendar, you can save it on your computer and you can easily print it through a printer attaching with your computer. 

You can print it on a regular paper or on a thin cardstock, and print as many copies as you want and share my March 2020 Calendar with friends, family and co-workers. 

Please find your free copy of my March 2020 Calendar for you to download at the end of the post. Thank you for your continued support and feedback on my blog and on social media, I really appreciate it!

Follow me on Pinterest HERE  
Find more Free Printables HERE
_____________
Keep in touch!
Love FREE PRINTABLES?
Sign up for my email subscriber list and get your FREE
Daily and Weekly To Do List, Free Fitness Planner Printable;
The Ultimate Packing List
and much more to come!
Subscribers Only!
free daily and weekly to do pages

No comments:

Post a Comment