The Most On-Trend Wall Art / Photowall | Home Chic Club: The Most On-Trend Wall Art / Photowall

6/30/2020

The Most On-Trend Wall Art / Photowall

Someone told me that any dream can come true if you just imagine it is already happening. I never really believe that... I really find it hard to believe that I can just wish for something and the universe will provide. But, the reality and Photowall proved me wrong. 
For quite some time I was admiring the beauty of chinoiserie wallpaper... Such a beautiful and statement wallpaper that can transform any room, even, or should I say, in particular small room. 
If you never heard about it before, chinoiserie wallpaper often depict swirling flora and birds, which creates a mural-like effect across an interior wall. Detailed, beautiful and unique, these three words perfectly sum up chinoaserie wallpaper. I`m so pleased to say I received my chinoiserie wallpaper from Photowall and I will share my wall transformation soon, so stay tuned for that!
Bohemian Birds - Beige - Wallpaper
Botany Banana - Wallpaper
Regardless if you are chinoaserie lover, like me, or not, Photowall is a perfect place to find beautiful wallpaper and transform your home this summer in a way that truly reflect your personality. Of you are passionate about your home and want to show your style, you have to check their collection. 
Allegory of the Students of Padua - Giorgio Perissinotto - Wallpaper
Wall murals are a collection of a motifs that can fulfill anyone taste. You can choose landscapes, flowers, modern art, photography, wall mural for children, comic, art, abstract or animal lovers art. 
Garden Party I - Canvas print
Canvas prints are also a great way to dress up your walls. 15700 motifs will give you so many options and they are all equally amazing. 
If you prefer traditional way of styling your walls,  a framed prints are a perfect choice for you. They will give you a very attractive focal point in your spaceAlso, making a gallery wall with a multiple of framed prints is a great way to give your space visual balance, interest and its own distinct touch.
Posters are another great way to dress up your walls. Photowall has a collection filled with stunning artwork from maps and city`s to gorgeous photography prints, vintage photos, movie posters and romantic, dreamy landscapes. 
Also, I just wanted to let you know that your order will come very fast and carefully packed in a durable cardboard box. Inside the box you will find rolls which are carefully numbered, for easy assemble, with wallpaper paste included!!! Pretty neat, right?!
But, this is not all, Photowall will also give you a very special gift. Just use code: 
vesnagavrilovic25 
and you will have a 25% discount on any Photowall product!! 
How amazing is that!! This code is valid until the end of July 2020, so don`t miss this fantastic opportunity to find the perfect art or wallpaper for your walls!!
Follow me on Pinterest HERE  
Find more Free Printables HERE
_____________
Keep in touch!
Love FREE PRINTABLES?
Sign up for my email subscriber list and get your FREE
Daily and Weekly To Do List, Free Fitness Planner Printable;
The Ultimate Packing List
and much more to come!
Subscribers Only!

No comments:

Post a Comment