Stylish Handbags for Everyone / Baginning | Home Chic Club: Stylish Handbags for Everyone / Baginning

8/24/2021

Stylish Handbags for Everyone / Baginning

Stylish Handbags for Everyone
In one of my previous posts I was talking about the wedding season and beautiful wedding hairstyles. If you missed it, you can read the post HERE. To continue the wedding theme, I`m going to point to another important detail - the handbag. In particular the handbags I found on the Baginning website. With a help of professional designers & fine craftmanship, Baginning features the high-quality leather material to make sure to make the good product with affordable price.

On their website are a great variety of handbags, like tote bags, backpacks, shoulder bags, purses, hobo bags, wallets etc. 

But, as I said, today I wanted to start with a beautiful selection of weeding handbags for bride to be, but also for guests or bridesmaids.

As you know, there's a lot to think about and do when you're planning a wedding, but one of the most important is your attire for the big day. Like it or not, one of the first things that everyone talks about is how the bride looked, so it's understandable that you'll want to put a lot of time and thought into your wedding-day look. Once you have the dress, you probably start hunting down the perfect shoes and jewelry to complement it, but there's an all-important accessory that shouldn't be neglected- your bridal handbag.
You're going to have at least a couple things that you'll want to keep close by on your big day (like your phone, lipstick, a mirror etc.), and you're going to need something to carry them in, so it might as well be something stylish. That's where Baginning comes in! The best part is a Free Shipping worldwide!!
This time I selected this beautiful Heart Shaped Blush Beaded Clutch, but it comes in white and black also. Pearls are so in right now, as well as everything blush, so this is a win win combination. 
Stylish Handbags for Everyone
Since the summer is not over yet, I also wanted to share some of the beach tote bags I found. I`m sure you`ll agree with me when I say that this beautiful beige Woven beach tote bag with tassels. This bag is simple, yet elegant and stylish and goes so well with any beach outfit. You can also select it in brown, olive and navy.
Stylish Handbags for Everyone
I also found a lovely going out beach totes , perfect combination of beach and evening bag. It`s kind of bag you can go to the party strait from the beach and look fabulous. My favorite is this cross-body Bamboo Circe bag.
Stylish Handbags for Everyone
Stylish Handbags for Everyone
 Don`t forget to let me know which one is your favorite! 
PIN ME FOR LATER
Stylish Handbags for Everyone / PIN ME


Follow me on Pinterest HERE  
Find my Free Printables HERE
_____________
Keep in touch!
Love FREE PRINTABLE?
Sign up for my email subscriber list and get your FREE
Daily and Weekly To Do List, Free Fitness Planner Printable;
The Ultimate Packing List
and much more to come!
Subscribers Only!

No comments:

Post a Comment