I was featured at The Dedicated House | Home Chic Club: I was featured at The Dedicated House

4/27/2013

I was featured at The Dedicated House


Dear Kathryn chose my post as his favorite
of Anything Black Friday Week 6 and has made ​​me very happy.
Isn`t that wonderful?
Thank you so much dear Kathryn!!

Anything Blue Friday - Week 6

Hello World!  What have you got planned for this weekend?  
Me?  I really must finish the blue chest. 
It's bugging me.  So, let's get to the features from last week.  
Welcome to Week 6 of:
 
Anything Blue Friday
My Favorite
I'm swooning!  Aren't they gorgeous?  To see the lovelies, head on 
over to Home Chic Club where Vesna holds court.  

Anything Blue Friday
Your Favorite
Lovely JoAnne from A Pocketful of Blue is showing off her bits of blue 
on her pretty sofa table.  

Anything Blue Friday
Blue Goodness #1
What's not to love?  Jemma is giving us some fashion inspiration to 
dream about.  Pop on over to At Home With Jemma to see more of the prettiness.  

Anything Blue Friday
Blue Goodness #2
Such a pretty little bag.  To get the tutorial, scoot on over to 

Anything Blue Friday
Blue Goodness #3
I could so go for a couple of these.  Pay a visit to 
Happy and Harried to get the recipe. 

If you were featured, please grab a feature button.

The Dedicated House
Here are a few guidelines to follow.

1.  Link up anything (family friendly) blue.
2.  Follow The Dedicated House.
3.  Please grab my button below, or have a link back to my blog so 
everyone can enjoy the party! No Link Back, No Feature.  Boo.
4.  Be a social butterfly and have fun.
The DedicatedHouse
Have a happy Friday and remember to be kind to one another!  
Fear Not!

Toodles,
Kathryn

I want to thank you again Kathryn and wish you all a good weekend!!
xoxoxo
Vesna!!

6 comments:

  1. Znala sam! Sa plavom bojom nema greške!

    Šalim se, draga, čestitam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahah... pa u pravu si draga. :))

      Delete
  2. Čestitam, Vesna!Napokon "I was featured" stranica, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Ana, "ti si kriva" za to...hahahaha... :)

      Delete
  3. divno :) imas nagradu kod mene :D

    ReplyDelete