I was featured - Share it One More Time... | Home Chic Club: I was featured - Share it One More Time...

7/01/2013

I was featured - Share it One More Time...





Saturday, June 29, 2013


Share It One More Time Features and Party ...


Share It One More Time Features and Party

One More Time Events


Here are last weeks picks I promised I would be featuring
First up is this beautiful Wine bottle makeover


Crafty in Crosby shared her Easy Patriotic Centerpiece Love this great Patriotic centerpiece.



Kathe with an E Shared The Perfect Summer Breakfast Buffet
I don't know about you but I am heading over to Kathe's for this yummy Breakfast Buffet.




Homespun Happenings shared how to make bench from end table such a cleaver idea!  The color is perfect!

Feature Friday Feature of the Day Went to 

 If you missed Friday Feature of the Day,  you can see it here  Feature Friday Feature Of Day  This is something new I will be doing each week I will be picking from the current link party and feature it on Friday's and on Sunday's.
xoxoxo
Vesna!!

10 comments:

  1. čestitam! jako lijep rad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala draga! Ništa novo, ali eto... :))
      Uskoro će biti i nekih novina, obećavam!

      Delete
    2. E, držim te za reč ! ;)))
      I nadam se, ali stvarno se nadam, i mnogo se nadam, i sanjam da se nadam,i ludo se nadam, i nadan se da se nadam i samo se nadam da je ..... SAT :))) !!!

      Delete
    3. Hahahahaha... e, pa nije :)))

      Delete
  2. Cestitam Vesna, boca je prekrasna!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/02/2013

    Bravo, ide to tebi. Cestitke i samo tako dalje.
    Lp, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Stvarno ste divne, uvek mi naterate smešak na lice. Hvala puno draga Iko!!!

      Delete