5 Tips How To Organize Your Family Life + Free Monthly Family Calendar | Home Chic Club: 5 Tips How To Organize Your Family Life + Free Monthly Family Calendar

1/21/2019

5 Tips How To Organize Your Family Life + Free Monthly Family Calendar

With a start of a new year, everyone tries to organize their life better. If you are anything like me, you are constantly looking for new and easy ideas for keeping your family and home as organised as possible, so today I have pulled together a few simple ideas for getting your family more organised.
1. Give yourself enough time in the morning
If you are constantly late, or always in the rush in the morning, try giving yourself (and your family members) more time in the morning. You can choose between sleeping a 10-15 minutes longer and start your day in a hurry and stressed out, or wake up a little bit earlier and have a plenty of time to prepare for the day. If you have children, you can write them morning routine (everything they need to do and take to school), stick on a fridge and make them start of the new day easy. It will be so much easier for them (and for you!) when they know what to do and where to find things in the morning.

2. Prepare everything in the evening
This is one of my top tips how to stay organized and avoid stress in the morning. From lunch bags to wardrobe for me and my family, I prepare everything in the evening, so in the morning I have time for my much needed coffee and makeup. Everybody have they things ready to go, so they don`t need to ask for my help.

3. Make a menu plan once a week
Once a week we have a family meeting when we decide on a menu plan for the next week. This way no one is complaining on a dinner and I have a clear idea what to buy and prepare. I try to combine groceries in a way I can use everything and nothing is going to waste. This way I also save money, because I know exactly what to buy, instead of buying a bunch of things we really don`t need.

4. Create a family command centre
Create a central place where the things your family needs as part of their daily routine can be kept. After all, it is much simpler to find and also pack away things when they have a fixed place to be. Also, have a family calendar where you can put everyone task or meetings, so it`s easy to check daily. Hung it on a side of a fridge,  or near the entrance in the house with a pen for easy access and let them know they have everything written on the calendar.

5. Create a declutter and cleaning routine
For me, the easiest way to stay on top of my decluttering and cleaning is to make a routine that works for me. I know we are all different, so what works for me, doesn`t works for everybody, but you can come up with your own routine that works for you. Most important thing is to find routine that works for you and stick to it! This routine will make you more organized and less stressed, because you will know what to do when, so you`ll never feel overwhelmed and give up even before you start. Another tip that works for me is to set a portion of time, like 30 min./day for certain area. Just set a timer and start working. That rule makes me motivated to work fast and to stay concentrated to dedicated place in the house and not to waste any time. You`ll be amazed how much work can be done in just a 30 minutes and how good you feel afterwards, because you accomplish your goal for the day. 

I hope this 5 easy tips on how to organize your family life will help you to find your groove and make your life easier. To help you with that, I created Monthly Family Calendar for February where you can write tasks and appointments for all the family members, as well as your menu plan for every week of the month! Organized life is a happy life, so do your best to organize your family life and makes everyone happy!

You can download your February Family Calendar 

Page 1 HERE
Page 2 HERE

Page 3 HERE
If you like this tips and free printables, please pin this for later, share and subscribe to my blog for more tips, tricks and free printables. Much love!


Follow me on Pinterest HERE.
Find more Free Printables HERE.
_______________
keep in touch!
Love FREE printables? 
Sign up for my email subscriber list and get your free 
Daily and Weekly To Do List, Free Fitness Planner Printable, 
The Ultimate Packing List
and much more to come.
Subscribers Only!
free daily and weekly to do pages

12 comments:

  1. Hello, thanks for the information. Have a nice week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prepare everything in the evening is a Good point. thanks for this.

    custom leather jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great my dear Vesna
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for sharing this excellent info! I am looking forward to seeing more posts by you as soon as possible! I have judged that you do not compromise on quality. https://shopvochong24h.com/

    ReplyDelete