How To Track Your Packages Easy And Free / Tracktry | Home Chic Club: How To Track Your Packages Easy And Free / Tracktry

6/13/2019

How To Track Your Packages Easy And Free / Tracktry

tracktry
Online shopping is the ultimate convenience for me! I love shopping from the comfort of my couch or virtually from any place I am. It`s so fun! Also, shopping online is not only convenient, it can often be a great way to find great deals.  This one is on top of my lists of favourites!! 
The downside of shopping online is the waiting for everything to arrive. Also, keeping track of all the stuff you buy and when it will arrive can also become a chore. I`m the type of person who worries a lot... Is it going to come on time when I need it, is it lost, is it this, is it that...
Tracking, especially international tracking, can be complicated and irritating for every online shopaholic. 
There was a time when tracking shipment was a tedious process of calling the carrier and getting routed to different departments. Now days the whole process becomes efficient, quick and easy. Solution for that is using a package tracking platforms.
Tracktry
Parcel tracking platforms are very convenient for various reasons, they give you updated information about where your shipment is, and you also come to know what is happening with your parcels.

Looking for an easy way to track your packages? I recently found out about this new company, Tracktry and I`m very interested in trying out their services. 

On Tracktry you can:
1. Have a most updated tracking info of all your packages in one place;
2. Ask a shipping related questions or ask community about your concerns;
3. Share your shopping experiences with others.


They covers 70 carriers (for now!), so you be able to track your package using their tracking service whichever of this carrier you use. 
Tracktry
The tracking service has a good, clean layout of their page that is both easy on the eye and simple to navigate and use. Just enter tracking number to track all your shipments and get delivery status online. No need to enter your couriers, it will auto detects it! Best part - it`s absolutely free! Let me know what tracking service you use! 
This post contains sponsored links from Tracktry.com, but all opinions expressed in the post are solely my own. Blog Home Chic Club, nor the author is not in any way responsible for the occurrence of inaccurate information, or for damage caused by using content or references to certain information from the blog.I have not used the services of this website, so this is just my opinion based on photos and information on the site Tracktry.com. To see more, click here.
Follow me on Pinterest HERE.
Find Free Printables HERE.
______________
Keep in touch!
Love FREE printables? 
Sign up for my email subscriber list and get your free 
Daily and Weekly To Do List, Free Fitness Planner Printable, 
The Ultimate Packing List
and much more to come.
Subscribers Only!
free daily and weekly to do pages

7 comments:

  1. Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very useful this service darling
    Thanks for share with us
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which chandelier I like the most!
    (づ ̄3 ̄) づ╭❤~ Love your blog, thank you for sharing.
    :)
    https://luxhairshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!

    I followed your blog! Hope you will follow me back!

    https://alwaysbepositiveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete