August 2019 Calendar - Free Printable | Home Chic Club: August 2019 Calendar - Free Printable

8/01/2019

August 2019 Calendar - Free Printable

Hello and happy August everyone! It`s still a holiday month for most of the people, so today`s calendar is all about summer, clear blue sky and beautiful floral`s. I hope this month will be the month of love, good vibes and great parties, and of course nice weather with a lot`s of sun! 
Please find your free copy of the my August 2019 Calendar available for you to download at the end of the post. Always appreciating your continued support and feedback on my blog and on social media.

If you want more free printables, check out my Freebies page or my Pinterest board - Free Printables. For more free printables, you can subscribe and get your "Subscribers only" package of printables. 

Download your free August 2019 Calendar HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE.
Find More Free Printables HERE.
______________
Keep in touch!
Love FREE printables? 
Sign up for my email subscriber list and get your free 
Daily and Weekly To Do List, Free Fitness Planner Printable, 
The Ultimate Packing List
and much more to come.
Subscribers Only!
free daily and weekly to do pages

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The calendars are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thank you for sharing this to us. You are so kind <3
    Anyway, do you want to follow each other? Drop me a comment. I can't wait to hear from you.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete