How To Look Elegant On A Budget/ KIS | Home Chic Club: How To Look Elegant On A Budget/ KIS

3/27/2020

How To Look Elegant On A Budget/ KIS

Do you want to look classy without breaking the bank? In that case you need elegant dresses on a budget - you need KIS. 
Since we are at home most of the day, thinking about the current situation, it can really affect how we feel. There is a lot of good ideas what to do, but I prefer ideas which are going to make me feel good and uplifted. So, I like to think about sun, clear blue sky and green fields full of flowers. Daydreaming... I was always good at that. I also like to browse the internet to see what`s new and have some fun. 
Spring is here, so I like to think about things that will come after all this are over. Things like lovely dresses, like this one above, for example. Not very expensive, but stylish and elegant. I found it at online shop KIS. 
While I love having an excuse to get fancy, I don’t love the price tags that come along with shopping for beautiful, elegant dresses. Who wants to spend hundreds on something you’re likely only going to wear a handful of times, maybe even just once? I know I don`t! 
One aspect I love most about budget friendly dresses  is that they can be seamlessly styled with accessories I already own. I would much rather save my money on a budget-friendly gown and then invest in a few designer accessories. That way they will always look fresh and new and much more expensive then they really are. For example, a classic might be a beautiful black dress, and the trend would be an designer bag and statement earrings...
So, KIS is a great place to shop for budget-friendly dresses. You can find a lot of unique trendy styles here that you won’t find at other stores, like beautiful collection of a midi dresses, so I thought I share it with you. Attractive designs and free shipping worldwide are always a good start. 
I really like this floral dress above with the addition of a straw bag. So lovely! However, if casual summer dresses are not your style and you prefer to look smart and elegant, black midi dress is a way to go. They are great for almost any occasion and always in style. They can be moderate and formal, or sexy and fun. Your choice! Black is a new black, right?!
For once who wants something more playful and fun, choose bold color and style, like princess sleeve collar dress. Attractive dress like this temperament princess sleeve collar mid sleeve dress will be perfect for any party or girls night out. It`s a little bit sexy, but still elegant and feminine. Just a right amount of all things nice, packet in one piece of clothing. 
Besides dresses, KIS has a lot of other options, like tops, bottoms, jumpsuits, plus size, swimwear etc. 
Anyway, don`t let the reality stops you from dreaming and having fun. Think about things you love and makes you happy. Stay positive and stay well! Much love!
Follow me on Pinterest HERE
 Find more Fashion Ideas HERE
Find my Free Printables HERE
_____________
Keep in touch!
Love FREE PRINTABLES?
Sign up for my email subscriber list and get your FREE
Daily and Weekly To Do List, Free Fitness Planner Printable;
The Ultimate Packing List
and much more to come!
Subscribers Only!
free daily and weekly to do pages
This post contains sponsored photos and links from kis.net, but all opinions expressed in the post are solely my own. Blog Home Chic Club, nor the author is not in any way responsible for the occurrence of inaccurate information, or for damage caused by using content or references to certain information from the blog.I have not used the services of this website, so this is just my opinion based on photos and information on the site kis.net. To see more, click here.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/28/2020

    The orange dress is my favorite! I didn't know this brand, thanks for sharing and stay home stay safe! :(
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupendi gli abiti! Mi piace molto la grafica del tuo blog =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Antonella, glad you like it. :)

      Delete
  4. love that kind of posts:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  5. The first dress looks amazing :) perfect summer dress :)

    ReplyDelete