Fashion Shoes I Love/ UP2STEP | Home Chic Club: Fashion Shoes I Love/ UP2STEP

12/30/2021

Fashion Shoes I Love/ UP2STEP

If we go way back, I think women`s obsession with shoes started with Cinderella and that love story never ends. If you`re one of many women who loves shoes, you must visit UP2STEP and complete your look with a new pair (or more) shoes.

Fashion Shoes I Love/ UP2STEP

Every women knows  that buying a new pair of shoes has almost a supernatural effect. It makes us happy on a different level. So, that`s why we always have a great excuse for that ultimate shopping, like it will make our last year outfit look brand new. 

Winter is no excuse to look less chic in my opinion and shoes can really lift up any outfit. 
Peep Toe Boots - https://up2step.com/boots/peep-toe-boots are a perfect example how to stay chic and trendy during the colder months. For example, look at this Burgundy Peep Toe Ankle Boots. Elegant silhouette with stiletto hill is perfect both for every day, for formal event or night club. 
Fashion Shoes I Love/ UP2STEP
Speaking of winter, I must admit that I love over- the- knee boots. They are so versatile and easy to wear with almost anything. You can wear them with jeans, sweater dress or skirt, they look great in any combination. Personally, I love nude color, because it`s easy to combine with my winter clothes. 
I found this pear of Nude Suede over-the-knee boots and I really like them, especially because they have a block heel which is very comfortable to wear. Easy on and easy off, knee-high boots add the perfect effortless-sexy look to any outfit. 
Fashion Shoes I Love/ UP2STEP
Besides boots, on UP2STEP you can find a large variety of hells, sandals, wedding shoes, flat shoes etc. 
Of course, no women can`t say no to a classic high hill pumps because they instantly lifts any look and makes us feel feminine and beautiful. These Matte Pointed Toe Pumps are a staple in any women wardrobe, weather you are planning to wear them for work, night out or party. We must have them, right? 
Fashion Shoes I Love/ UP2STEP
Let me know in the comments what is your favorite pair of shoes this winter. Happy shopping!
PIN THIS FOR LATER
Fashion Shoes I Love/ UP2STEP

Follow me on Pinterest HERE  
Find my Free Printables HERE
_____________
Keep in touch!
Love FREE PRINTABLE?
Sign up for my email subscriber list and get your FREE
Daily and Weekly To Do List, Free Fitness Planner Printable;
The Ultimate Packing List
and much more to come!
Subscribers Only!

2 comments: