2016 From My Point Of View | Home Chic Club: 2016 From My Point Of View

12/30/2016

2016 From My Point Of View

There is something good and something bad in every year of our lives. As I`m thinking about 2016., it was exactly like that. Good things mixed with bad makes it ordinary but, at the same time so special. This post is just a reflection on a few things that I`m going to remember about a few years from now when I look at my blog. 
But first I want to thank to all of you who stayed with me on this journey. This little space of mine is where I share my love for creating, art and design. I am forever grateful to each and every one of you for reading, commenting and for all your support. 
This might be also great for some new readers and followers who haven’t seen everything or for you, my dear friends, who have missed some things here and there.

2016 FAVORITE  PROJECTS

DIY Gentleman and Lady Glasses CasesDIY Shabby Chic Desk OrganizationEasy Planner Setup Ideas 2016Easter Ideas - Easy Easter Egg Cards DIYEaster Banner DIY & Free PrintableHomemade Frozen Yogurt Popsicles (Just 3 Ingredients)Shabby French Door Signs for Cocotte BistroDIY Coffee Table - Gold & WhiteAdorable Weekend Project - DIY Clay BowlsA Neutral Fall Wreath DIYChristmas Cotton Pom Pom GarlandDIY Bling Christmas Pillows; Christmas Paper Bag Snowflakes In 5 MinutesHow To Make a Fresh Christmas Wreath - DIY

FAVORITE 2016 HOME TOURS

AND SOME OF MY FAVORITE TIPS

Who knows what blogging will bring in 2017? However, my plan is to hang in there and continue to do what I love and share it with you.
Have a wonderful new year and enjoy your holidays! Talk to you soon!

Happy New Year!!
Create stunning home for less! Get FREE tips right to your inbox! 
Send Me My Tips! 
Your Email:

46 comments:

  1. Thanks darling! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are always full of inspiration!
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you scatter joy and happiness wherever you go all 365 days of the upcoming year and get the same in return. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bety! Happy New Year to you and yours! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love your blog and always find inspiration from it. I am wishing you a very Happy new Year and look forward to reading more posts this year.
    Love
    Shanel
    http://babblingonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/my-favourite-2016-makeup-products.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shanel! Happy New Year top you and yours! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Draga moja, ovo je još jedan predivan post i želim ti srećnu i uspješnu novu godinu, kako na poslovnim, tako i na privatnim planovima. Da ti zdravlje i ljubav uljepšaju ovu godinu, od srca ti želim. :*

    Moj mali kutak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno draga! Srećna Nova tebi i tvojoj porodici! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Beautiful collection of pictures ;)
    would you like to follow each other on GFC ?
    Let me know on my blog, and ill follow you back ;)
    Greetings and have a Happy New Year ;)
    http://perfectlyimperfect92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolina, of course! Happy New Year! :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you dear! Happy New Year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOrgeous pictures.. wish you a very happy new year!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my earlier post :D

    Maybe you’d like to check out my new post: New Year in Burgundy

    You are invited to my Giveaway Christmas is still here

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Akanksha, wishing you a very happy and successful New Year! <3

      Delete
  9. a very happy new year sweetie !

    New Post is online

    Check out my ♥Instagram and
    Google✚

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year darling! All the best! <3

      Delete
  10. Great post I hope 2017 will be even better for you than 2016 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emilia, wish you a wonderful New Year! :)

      Delete
  11. Beautiful pictures! Very inspiring!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos, nice post:)
    kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing view!

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  14. Odličan post.
    http://stroongana.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lindas inspirações!! Gostei muito de todas.

    Um beijo, estou te seguindo.

    www.purestyle.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fernanda! Kisses! :*

      Delete

  16. Hello ! just an invitation to join us on "Directory Blogspot" to make your blog in 200 Countries
    Register in comments: blog name; blog address; and country
    All entries will receive awards for your blog
    cordially
    Chris
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely post Vesna. Full of great inspiration and helpful tips. Happy New Year. I hope my tweet-able post helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Linda! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  18. Predivan post. Svaki moj ulazak na tvoj blog nagrade predivni postovi propraćeni savrenim slikama. Od srca ti želim još mnogo dobrih, kako postova, tako i slika, u ovoj novoj godini. :*

    Moj mali kutak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti od sveg srca draga! Srećna Nova tebi i tvojoj porodici i sve najepše! xoxo

      Delete
  19. que maravillas nos enseñas, me encanta

    ReplyDelete