December 2018 Calendar and Bloger Fest Announcement | Home Chic Club: December 2018 Calendar and Bloger Fest Announcement

12/03/2018

December 2018 Calendar and Bloger Fest Announcement

Hi guys, hope you`re having a beautiful start of the most festive month of the year! I`m all about decorating and making my home beautiful and cosy for the holidays and winter. 
As usual, I have a FREE December 2018 Calendar for you, just a little thank you for your support and love here on the blog. 
This month is going to be very busy and exciting for me, because I`m participating at a first#BlogerFest festival for the Balkan, here in Belgrade. This event will take place on December 22 in Takovska 8 in Belgrade and I can`t wait! I`m not only one of participants, but it`s planed I`ll be a host in one segment of a program. I`m so excited and proud to be a part of a first #Bloger Fest festival. Be sure to check more details about the event on Bloger Fest.com where you can find all the details about this amazing festival!
Now back to your FREE December 2018 Calendar! I think it`s cute and festive, if I can say so myself! 
Download the copy of your FREE DECEMBER 2018 CALENDAR HERE!
Christmas Home Tour 2018
Last, but not least I`m sharing a little sneaky peaky of my Christmas Home Tour 2018, which will be up on the blog very, very soon! Stay tuned! 
P I N  T H I S  F O R  L A T E R!!
Follow me on Pinterest HERE.
Find more FREE PRINTABLES HERE.
_______________
keep in touch!
Love FREE printables? 
Sign up for my email subscriber list and get your free 
Daily and Weekly To Do List, Free Fitness Planner Printable, 
The Ultimate Packing List
and much more to come.
Subscribers Only!
free daily and weekly to do pages


11 comments:

  1. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kako je lepo i u prazničnom stilu :) jedva čekam da štampam i stavim u planer <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Predivnoo je.❤

    https://smallwomenscorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! I love the December calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. E ovo je za pohvavu, jako mi se svidja :)


    https://aandymm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is awesome, Thanks for sharing :)

    https://ohladymania.blogspot.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh very great festival darling
    Thanks for share with us
    xx

    ReplyDelete