Gold and Silver Christmas Home Tour 2018 | Home Chic Club: Gold and Silver Christmas Home Tour 2018

12/06/2018

Gold and Silver Christmas Home Tour 2018


Welcome dear friends to another Christmas Home Tour! I`m so happy to participate in Jennifer Rizzo’s Holiday Housewalk Linky party 2018! If you missed any of gorgeous houses in this years tour, you can start HERE. You don`t want to miss it! So much beauty and inspiration!
This morning I was at the office, thinking how much I love this time of year! Everything around us looking a bit more special brighter and sparklier! Twinkly lights are everywhere and looks like the whole world is glistening for Christmas! It is indeed the most wonderful time of the year! 
To make my home magical and bright, I decorated it in gold and silver with a touches of white. They are shining and sparkling and makes our humble hole looks like a castle. And makes me so happy!
Of course I love all my posts and home tours, but Christmas home tours are by far my favorite. I hope you`ll love it and this little tour will give you some inspiration to decorate your home for Christmas. I had to chose just a little portion of my photos, but anyway be prepared for a Christmas photo overload!!
New gold entry table welcome you at the front door. Touches of gold and white are everywhere in our house during the whole year, but at Christmas time I used gold as a accent color for the festive touch.
Entry table is actually a office desk from IKEA. I just removed shelf for laptop and painted it in gold. Easy and affordable way to transform ordinary desk into a beautiful console table at a entryway.
Our walls are freshly painted in soft white that looks absolutely amazing with any color.
On the entry table I used a simple cake stand to make a arrangement. Adding a few sprigs of faux fir and beautiful, delicate white bubbles makes it simple, but totally magical for Christmas. To dress my entry table I used a vintage garland, draped it across and adorned it with a silk white bow. Even my umbrella stand has been dressed up with a few gold, silver and white picks.
In the family room I used gold and silver as much as I can. My Christmas tree proudly wears my old Christmas ornaments, as well as my new once and once I made this year. 
Here you can see some of them, like this kros made of beads, gold sunburst, beaded snowflake, bedazzled ornaments from this post, another beautiful kros and another sunburst with crystals. I used gray, silver and gold ribbon to make a cascading loops through the tree to make it fuller and more exciting. Gold and silver picks was the finishing touch for the tree. It`s so sparkly and beautiful at night, I can look at it for hours!
Merry and bright pillows are a new addition this year and I`m so proud on them because it was a DIY (can you believe it). I`m so happy how they turned out, so much better then I even imagined!
Under the tree is just a few presents (for now) wrapped in white wrapping paper and decorated with a gold ribbon (the same one I used to make my pillows) to add some sparkle. Love that combination, white and gold complements each other so well. Small gold sleds under the tree is a cute little detail and reminder that anything can fly with a right set of mind.
Our bench had a makeover too. I reupsholered it in gray velvet just in time for this photo shoot. It looks so much better now, don`t you think?
On the chair is my DIY pompom blanket and lovely white velvet pillow. I love small Christmas trees and I like to sprinkle them all over the place. Tiaras and hair accessories aren`t just for wearing on the head, they can be a beautiful Christmas decor as well. Add them on the vases or around the candles for unexpected but magical effect. 
Of course, no Christmas decor will be completed without a nativity!! I found mine in the store, it was broken and one of the kings was missing. It was the last one, so I figured it needs just a little love and I brought it home with me, fix it and make it beautiful and precious again. It`s near the Christmas tree so it has the sparkle and glow all the time. We must never forget what we are celebrating at Christmas, special day when our saviour Jesus Christ is born!
Of course, I had to have just a touch of red and green to make everything even more festive and beautiful.
Mantel was the last project on my list and I was out of time, so i decorated it simple with just a bottle brush trees and snowy garland. I didn`t really like it, so I already changed it, but it was ok for the moment. 
There you have it, part one of the Christmas Home Tour 2018. In the part two I will share my Christmas tablescape and dining room, as well as my kitchen if I found the time to finish decorating in the next few days. Stay tuned, but for now I`m sharing just a little sneak peak of this years Christmas tablescape. Much love! 
P I N  T H I S  F O R  L A T E R!!
Follow me on Pinterest HERE.
Find more Christmas Decor Ideas HERE.
_______________
keep in touch!
Love FREE printables? 
Sign up for my email subscriber list and get your free 
Daily and Weekly To Do List, Free Fitness Planner Printable, 
The Ultimate Packing List
and much more to come.
Subscribers Only!
free daily and weekly to do pages

6 comments:

  1. I love your decorations! it is so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Predivna dekoracija draga Dopada mi se svaki detalj, svaka čast <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dekoracija mi se jako dopada i definitivno imaš talenat, kada je dizajniranje enterijera u pitanju. Odličan post. :)

    sweet-dreams-14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore your style! This year's tour is amazing, it is indeed elegant and timeless. So many details, I can't pick favorite. But, I did manage to see your faux fur stool by the tree 😁. Compliments on your DIY Merry and Bright pillows, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful Christmas tree!
    Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back.
    www.okcheori.com

    ReplyDelete