DIY Bedazzled Christmas Tree Ornaments | Home Chic Club: DIY Bedazzled Christmas Tree Ornaments

11/26/2018

DIY Bedazzled Christmas Tree Ornaments

Today I have a fun DIY for you, because it`s time to kick start with our Christmas projects. 
If you like to see Christmas projects from last year you can find them HEREHEREHEREHEREHERE and HERE
This year I decided to use as much old stuff as I can and not to buy whole new Christmas decor. I actually love my stuff, but I also wanted it to look fresh and new. I also wanted more decor which is going to fit this years Christmas color scheme, so this easy, inexpensive and cute project was just the thing I needed. 
The other day I stumbled on a site with a most beautiful hand made ornaments and that inspires this idea. I was so thrilled because I don`t have to drool over them, or to spend any money, I can make my own glam, elegant bedazzled Christmas tree ornaments! 
I had a box of white ornaments from a few years ago. I love them, but I wanted them to look special, so I used a little bit of glitter and paint to make them so much more than before.
I had a glitter glue with a fine tip and it was perfect for this idea. You can easily make any design with it. 
First I draw a little circle around the tip of my ornament and then I added a few lines - branches with a gold glitter glue. 
Immediately after I finish my design, I sprinkle fine craft glitter in gold on them and let them dry overnight.
The next day I used the soft paint brush to remove excess glitter. I dip the end of a little paint brush into a paint and dot it on tip of each branch to make the design to look like a holly. I also used a silver glitter glue to make a different berries on my holly and I love it!
I hung it on a tree so it would dry. Finally I tied a piece of ribbon on each Christmas ornament and voila, my DIY bedazzled Christmas ornaments are done!
Isn`t them cute?! It was sooooo easy and fun project and I already had everything at home! How great is that?!
It just tied my color scheme perfectly and makes my heart sing! ♫♬♫♬ 
Stay tuned for more #Christmas projects soon!  Much love!
P I N  T H I S  F O R  L A T E R!!
Follow me on Pinterest HERE.
Find more DIY Projects HERE.
_______________
keep in touch!
Love FREE printables? 
Sign up for my email subscriber list and get your free 
Daily and Weekly To Do List, Free Fitness Planner Printable, 
The Ultimate Packing List
and much more to come.
Subscribers Only!
free daily and weekly to do pages


4 comments:


  1. Wonderful photos and interesting post dear!
    Have a lovely day!
    Dilek

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very beautiful. I've also made some ornaments, selling through Amazon Handmade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. Looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIY je odličan i jako mi se dopada kako je ispalo. Super post. :)

    sweet-dreams-14.blogspot.com - novi post

    ReplyDelete