Healthy Vegan & Gluten Free Bounty Bars | Home Chic Club: Healthy Vegan & Gluten Free Bounty Bars

1/22/2020

Healthy Vegan & Gluten Free Bounty Bars

Vegan and Gluten Free, these Healthy "Bounty" Bars will blow your mind! Made with only 5 plant based ingredients, they’re so quick and easy to make and you`re going to love them!
Looks like I`m on a mission here, hahaha... As I mentioned in my previous post, where I shared my beautiful vegan and gluten free "Snickers" bars, I`m trying to incorporate as many great vegan and gluten free sweets as I can in our family manu. This is my turn on this beautiful bars and it`s a home run!! I mean, they are so similar to a actual Bounty bars, you can hardly find the difference. They are moist, creamy and delicious.With that crunchy chocolate on top, just perfect. My son tell me they are even better than a real thing!! Wow! Time for my happy dens!! 💃 
Great thing about this recipe is that you`ll need just 5 minutes of your time and a food processor to make them. Of course, you need also time to melt to chocolate, but seriously this is one of the easiest and quickest desserts on Earth!!

Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 60 minutes (in refrigerator) Yield: 19 mini bars
INGREDIENTS
For the filling:
150 gr.unsweetened dessicated coconut
5 tablespoons agave or maple syrup (you can also use honey)
5 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
For the chocolate glaze:
150 gr. vegan chocolate
1 teaspoon virgin coconut oil

INSTRUCTIONS
In a food processor combine 150 gr. dessicated coconut, 5 tablespoons agave or maple syrup (you can also use honey), 5 tablespoons coconut oil, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Mix until everything is well combined. Note: this mixture may look like very soft and moist, but don`t add be attempted to add more coconut - mixture will harden after cooling. Very carefully shape a little bars and put them on a tray or plate. I found that the easiest way to shape them is to use 1 tablespoon of a mixture, squeeze it in a palm of my hand, then lightly shape it into a bar. Put finished bars in a fridge or freezer for an hour or until harden.
For the glaze, cut chocolate in a small pieces, put it in a glass bowl and melt over bain marie (double boiler) or in a microwave. Add the coconut oil and stir to combine. Place 1 bar into a bowl of melted chocolate and coat it on all sides. Remove it from the chocolate with a fork and let any excess chocolate to drip off. Place your bar on a backing sheet lined with a parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining bars. Worst part is you`ll have to let them cool (first on a room temperature, then in a refrigerator). After that, it`s time to enjoy and share.
You can store them in a fridge up to a 10 days, or in a freezer up to a month. If you try them, let me know what you think in a comment section and don`t forget to share! Thanks!
If you want to print this recipe, just click HERE.



Follow me on Pinterest HERE  
Find Free Printables HERE
_____________
Keep in touch!
Love FREE PRINTABLES?
Sign up for my email subscriber list and get your FREE
Daily and Weekly To Do List, Free Fitness Planner Printable;
The Ultimate Packing List
and much more to come!
Subscribers Only!
free daily and weekly to do pages

9 comments:

  1. These look so delicious...Woah!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the recipe, because I'm vegan, and I found it incredible! I'll even favor it. Kisses https://beperes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I`m so glad you enjoy them! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Amo receitas veganas❤️
    http://unhasdaraquel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks for visiting and comment! xx

      Delete
  4. Hi,
    I follow you # , follow back?

    https://fashionisbiglove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try this, it looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I hope you'll like it.

      Delete