Simple & Elegant Fall Family Room Tour | Home Chic Club: Simple & Elegant Fall Family Room Tour

9/16/2021

Simple & Elegant Fall Family Room Tour

It’s time to pull out the cozy blankets and round up the pumpkins, Fall is nearly here!
Fall Home Tour 2021
This year I’m embracing the natural colors of Autumn in our home decor. Muted rust, warm beige, and taupe are sprinkled throughout our living room, making it clear that the seasons are transitioning. This first peek at my living room showcases simple but warm fall decor and makes the space so much more cozy. As I mentioned in my previous post, fall is for me all about being cozy. If you missed my 5 Tips to Get Your Home Fall Ready, be sure to check it out before you start decorating for fall. 

Fall Home Tour
Candles are a must for fall. They create a beautiful warmth and glow in a room, plus they are fairly inexpensive.
Fall Home Tour
Fall Home Tour
Pillows are such an easy and affordable way to incorporate seasonal colors. I got these rust pillow covers and this muted rust textured pillow to coordinate with my existing pillows and love how they pulled out the fall tones. 
I love to add an abundance of soft and fluffy pillows on the sofa. My hubby and son always move them around, but I don`t care.  I can have as many as I want, right?
Fall Home Tour
As the weather starts to cool down, throw blankets become an everyday essential. I didn`t found one that I really like this season, so I`m using my white ones, but these are really cozy, so they will do for now. 
Fall Home Tour 2021
Fall Home Tour 2021
Fall Home Tour
Of course I added a few pumpkins, but I was really intentional with them, because I wanted space to look elegant and simple. Too many pumpkins can sometimes look tacky, don`t you agree?
Are you in the fall mood yet? If not, I hope this will inspire you to start decorating your home for the season and make it the coziest place on earth. 
Fall Home Tour
Fall Home Tour 2021

Follow me on Pinterest HERE  
Find my Free Printables HERE
_____________
Keep in touch!
Love FREE PRINTABLE?
Sign up for my email subscriber list and get your FREE
Daily and Weekly To Do List, Free Fitness Planner Printable;
The Ultimate Packing List
and much more to come!
Subscribers Only!

4 comments: