Be The Wave Makers With Yoins | Home Chic Club: Be The Wave Makers With Yoins

6/14/2017

Be The Wave Makers With Yoins

Hi friends, and welcome back. So sorry I was away for such a long time, but I`m back now and today`s post is about Yoins. If you haven`t heard about them, it`s a great online fashion store. They have dresses, tops, bottoms, active wear, bags, shoes and accessories. Best thing about them is they have a really great prices and they ship worldwide!

First thing that caught my eyes was their fashion dresses! There`s so much of them and they are all so cute and cheap! I have to show you some of them!
This wave pattern backless dress has cute tassel hem and I like it`s retro chic vibe!
No summer wardrobe will be complete without a off sholder dress. This one is in a blue stripes, but you can chose from five different colors!
Another thing I always love to wear in the summer is a beach maxi dress! So light and flowy, perfect for long summer days on the beach!
For me, summer is all about cute tops! Pared with a nice pear of shorts is a go to for shopping with friends or lovely walk on vacation. This one is two-piece crochet lace style, off shoulder top with a shorts and it`s just perfect!
No cute top can be imagined without a nice lace bralet, so I chosen this white one for today`s post, but you can order it in a black too.
Of course, everyone needs a basic white T-shirt for summer, but it doesn`t need to be so basic. This ripped T-shirt is both sexy and casual and it`s perfect with a pair of boyfriend jeans!


You can follow Yoins on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Polyvore, YouTube or Tumblr, and they also have a fashion blogger program and affiliate program too, so if you are interested in working with them, you can check it out. Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this Yoins review!


This post contains sponsored links from Yoins.com, but all opinions expressed in the post are solely my own. Blog Home Chic Club, nor the author is not in any way responsible for the occurrence of inaccurate information, or for damage caused by using content or references to certain information from the blog.I have not used the services of this website, so this is just my opinion based on photos and information on the site https://www.yoins.com//. To see more, click here.

57 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/14/2017

    Drago mi je da si se vratila, draga. Zoins je stvarno dobar sajt i drago mi je da si uspela sarađivati sa njima. Jako lep izbor.

    laAdda Update - School is over! | laAdda​​​

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odličan post!
    Yoins je super sajt. ☺
    IvaFashionDiary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wishlist. I like your choise... kisses

    https://style-ladies.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dobrodosla nam nazad <3 nedostajala si nam :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first two dresses!
    Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard about this brand! But love the ruffle dress.

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haljine su divne. Nadam se da ćemo te viđati češće. :)

    Kathy's delight I Instagram I Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely inspiration!The first dress looks amazing:-)

    http://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super stvari si izabrala! Suradjivala sam sa njima i jako sam zadovoljna :) Zapratila sam te i nadam se da ćeš uzvratiti da se podržavamo u ovom blogosvijetu :))


    beautyakworld.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of these pieces of clothing!

    Hugs Bella, http://nouw.com/bellss/zaful-haul-30446194 // Instagram: bellaskoog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice selección! Thanks for sharing! 👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sjajan post draga :)
    Nadam se da cu i ja imati priliku da suradjujem sa njima :)
    Zapratila sam te,nadam se da ces i ti mene :-*
    Novi post na blogu
    http://nerinnahsblog.blogspot.ba/2017/06/high-red.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I really like that webstore
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your picks, dear!
    Keep up with the good work and check out my blog if you fancy,
    xx Kris

    htps://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOvelly summerry outfits!


    xoxo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great dresses! <3

    Thank you for your wonderful comment on my earlier post :)

    Maybe you’d like to check out my new post: Pair of Apricots

    Follow me on Google Plus

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the work you do on your blog, I hope to see you on my blog very soon!!
    💚💚💚

    ReplyDelete
  20. Prelijepa odjeća, baš mi se sviđa sve sto si odabrala :)

    http://catherinehere.blogspot.hr/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  21. great post, I like it :)

    new post
    http://mensfashionobsession.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank for stopping on my blog! Kiss 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfect and lovely dress my dear
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  24. Odabrala si baš lepe stvarčice da nam prikažeš.

    Veliki pozdrav

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful inspirations :)
    http://natalie-forever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I agree somewhat, Its ONE day, making such a big deal over a formality like color doesnt make much sense to me either. I'm wearing off-white dress myself.

    careta batman

    ReplyDelete